A step-by-step walk-through on how to keep your sneakers clean with Crep Protect #JDSTAYSHOME
Not sure how Crep Protects helps clean your sneakers? In this brief guide, we’ll walk you through it one step at a time, so you can keep ‘em sparkly clean all day every day – just make sure to get the steps right!
- Inspect the Cure Kit and take the brush, solution and microfibre out from the kit.
- Have warm water ready and pour it into the contained plastic tray from the kit itself or have a small bowl ready.
- Dip the brush and apply a small amount of cleaning solution to the bristles of the brush.
- Carefully start brushing your trainers.
- You may start with the outsole/midsole first – and make sure to scrub it in a slow circular motion.
- Once cleaning commences, use your microfibre towel to wipe off the bubbles when formed.
- Rinse and repeat the same steps around the trainers until fully cleaned.
- After that, leave your sneakers to dry for 24 hours in a cool place before storing.
- Before actually applying the Crep Protect Spray, make sure that your sneakers are clean and dry.
- Learn how to clean your sneakers from the “Crep Protect Cure Kit” section.
- To start, shake the can well.
- After shaking, gauge a 20cm distance from the sneakers, and spray it in an evenly manner.
- Don’t over spray on a specified area.
- Leave it to dry for 10 minutes – and repeat the process again (this is called the double coating method).
- Make sure to spray it evenly and this time, leave it to dry for 15 minutes for best results.
- Once done, your sneakers are ready and it will last around 3 to 4 weeks before needing to be re-sprayed again.
- This varies by the weather – as it wouldn’t last that long if you’re wearing your trainers often under rain.
- The tin contains 12 pieces of these wipes.
- Take one from the tin and tear it open and remove the wipes.
- Use the smooth side for general cleaning for your trainers, on sensitive areas such as the suede
- Use the rough side for tougher marks and to clean your midsole/outsole.
- Wipes are meant for emergency cleaning as it is portable – so if your trainers are really dirty, give them a fast wipe before deep cleaning it with your “Crep Protect Cure Kit” when it’s convenient.
Keep ’em fresh, keep ’em protected! Show us how Crep Protect cares for your trainers with #JDSTAYSHOME for a chance to be featured on our Instagram.