Check out the adidas Originals x JD Sports’ pop-up event, from September 6th to 17th, 2023 at Pavilion Kuala Lumpur — you don’t want to miss this!
Celebrating the convergence of sports and style, adidas and JD Sports will put together an exclusive not-to-be-missed pop-up event in Kuala Lumpur. It will take place from 6th to 17th September 2023 at JD Sports store in Pavilion Bukit Bintang, in the heart of the city’s luxury and fashion district.
Promising to be a spectacular event, this experience will heat up your day in more ways than one! Ahead, here are six things you can look forward to at the event:
1. Giant adidas Shoe Box
Upon arriving at the fountain of Pavilion Kuala Lumpur, you’ll be greeted by a massive 2-story tall adidas Originals shoe box! Inside, a world of excitement awaits.
2. Archive Footwear Display
Come explore the fascinating evolution of the iconic adidas Originals sneakers, with a special focus on the iconic Samba and Gazelle silhouettes. Join us and discover the history and heritage that made these sneakers legendary.
3. Shoe Trailing
Experience the Samba firsthand and understand why it has become a staple in both sports and streetwear. Try them on and immerse yourself in the comfort and style of these classics.
4. Interactive Quiz Game Session
Test your knowledge about adidas Originals and JD Sports at our quiz station. All you have to do is answer just 4 out of 8 questions correctly and you’ll receive a RM3O JD Sports gift card to make your adidas shopping experience even better at our JD Sports Pavilion store.
As you exit the adidas Originals x JD Sports pop-up, be greeted by a gigantic Samba model, guiding you to JD Sports within Pavilion Elite. Feel free to show us how you Samba it by partaking in our social contest!
Here are a few pointers on how you can participate:
- From 7th to 17th September, take the most creative picture with the display structure for a chance to win a RM500 JD gift card.
- Upload the photo to your IG account and tag @JDSPORTSMY and @ADIDASMY.
- Don’t forget to include these hashtags #JDSPORTSMY and #ADIDASMY as well.
Note: Only 3 winners will be selected.
6. In-Store Rewards
Inside JD Sports, you can redeem these exciting rewards:
- Gifts with purchase: Elevate your style with any adidas products. Spend a minimum of RM350 and choose one premium gift or spend RM500 to select two premium gifts. Options include pins, laces, and patches to enhance your sneaker game.
- Professional shoe cleaning services: This is limited to a select number of daily attendees who wear adidas sneakers. Preserve the lifespan of your favorite footwear with our dedicated shoe cleaning service.
- Collaboration with Crep Protect: Partnering with Crep Protect, we emphasise the importance of sneaker care. Purchase any adidas footwear on-ground and receive a complimentary protection spray on the spot, ensuring your sneakers stay fresh and clean. Shoe cleaning and protection services are only available from Friday to Sunday, from 3pm to 9pm during the pop-up period.
Don’t miss out on this exclusive event at our JD Sports Store, Pavilion Bukit Bintang. Join us, experience the legacy of adidas Originals, and take-home exciting rewards! See you there!
Launching on September 6th, 2023, the Sambas will come in Cloud White and Core Black colourways, catering to both men’s and women’s sizes. Meanwhile, the Gazelle also catering to both genders will be available in colourways such as black, and red. You may head over to the official Instagram accounts of both JD Sports MY and adidas MY for further details.
More Articles Like This
LIFESTYLE | August 25, 2023